The following are prohibited:
Handguns with a capacity exceeding 10 rounds.
Any pistol or revolver, the frame or receiver of which is a die casting of zinc alloy, which has a melting
temperature of less than 800 degrees F
Cobra, Phoenix Arms, Heritage Arms firearms, Walther rimfire pistols, GSG rimfire pistols, and Hi-Point pistols
Semiautomatic handguns which accept a detachable magazine and have TWO or more of the following
- Magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip
- Threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward hand grip or silencer
- Barrel shroud
- Manufactured weight of 50 oz or more (unloaded)
- Centerfire pistol with an overall length of 12 inches or more
- Semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm (not to include a firearm with a barrel 16” or more in
No ammunition or ammunition components.
No stun guns or tasers
No pressurized aerosol spray products (including pepper spray).
Law Enforcement is exempt from the above (with proper credentials submitted).